Please take a minute to complete the feedback form below.
You will see there are several questions; all you need to do is tick just two boxes. We have filled out the policy details for you, so all you need to do is tick the box that applies to you. If none of the answers apply to you, you can tell us why you’re not renewing your policy by simply telling us via the comments box.
CLICK HERE TO READ why your RGI & Legal Cover is of paramount importance and without it, you could lose £1000’s in lost rent and legal costs.
Any of the reasons below will result in your income being cut if your tenant fails to pay the rent, So:
1) Is it impossible for your tenants to lose their job?
2) Is impossible for your tenants to have a breakdown in their relationship?
3) Is it conceivable that your tenants may not become ill and not be able to work?
4) Is there the possibility that your tenant may become insolvent totally unreasonable?
5) Are the chances of your tenant having an accident totally impossible?
The truth is we just don’t know !! But what we do know is that if any of the above, or numerous other daily factors, affect your tenant then they will STOP PAYING THE RENT. Not renewing your Rent Guarantee & Legal Insurance on your property means that YOU will not receive a penny in rent for up to a year and will end up paying thousands in legal cost to evict them.
Is it really worth not renewing to save £9.16 a month? Is it conceivable that you would not ensure the property because the tenant didn’t burn it down this year or that you only insured your £50,000 car third party because you never had an accident yet?…